Wednesday, July 27, 2005

i hate beirut

a5555555 every time there is a holiday my parents loves going to beirut....they love it here and i HATE it here...

its a really nice place to stay in for a week or less o ana ahli yejo o yegharizo shahar shahreeen...o the reason why i hate beirut its cuz i dont know anyone in this city....i either spend my time with my parents or aloone :@ i hate it mn galb...
ya3ni ana fel jam3a ga3ed m3 ilshabab 24/7...ga3ed a5abes fel derasa 3ashan ga3ed ana wel shabab m3 ba3ad 3ala 6ool o ilderasa mn janbaha...fe lamma yekoon fe ijaza aji o ag3od li7ali :s anwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa3 il6afash...

la o ziyadat il6eena balla ilinternet kaman ba6ee2 fa ma bag3od online kateer and thats why am not posting anything lately...
i will be back in a month or so but i think i will be posting whenever i get soooo bored that i dont mind using the slow-cnxned internet :D

7 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Blogger Jo said...

At least you're not stuck in Khobar with NOTHIN to do all year round!!!!
Thank Allah you're in Beirut wallah.
Btw why don't you go see some historic sites. Take up photography while u'r there as it's a beautiful country innit

 
At 12:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So do I...

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger Mansur said...

I have always wanted to go to Lebanon!!! My parents went there and they said it was awesome. I am sure if you knew some people there, you can have a good time. Take your camera and take pictures, and share with us about your experiences there!

mansur

 
At 3:09 AM, Blogger Farooha said...

Ya waaaeeell have fun, wallah I know how you feel, no friends can be a bummmer. My friends all live in Karlsruhe here in Germany, and I'm staying in Mannhiem, kaman my sisters are back in Saudi.. so I know exactly what you mean.. m3laish hang in there. Or do what I do, MAKE friends wherever you go. It's better that way, so that next time your parents drag you to anywhere, you at least have friends there, right?

 
At 3:25 AM, Blogger Saudi said...

thx jo and mansur...am taking pics every once in a while...i will try to post them when i upload them :D

and farooha....making friends will be a great idea bs inno its weird to go up to ppl u dont know and try to be frineds with them :s
o kaman iza ro7ti la 2a7ad shayef nafso fe 3ama o no9 7aykoon ilwad3 mo7rej shwaya :p
yalla hiya kollaha shahar o te3adi inshalla o nerja3 lili jam3a :D

 
At 4:55 AM, Blogger Roba said...

hey, take a hike to jordan! its a three hour drive!

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger ~ se3loah ~ said...

I HATE BEIRUT!!

I do not know why all the ppl love Beirut and always travel to it !!

boring !!But it is good for a week or ten days only.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home